Grace Presbyterian Church is a member of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA), a theologically reformed, evangelical denomination. Our church seeks to be Biblical in its doctrine and ministries. The PCA’s mission is to be: “Faithful to the Scriptures, true to the Reformed faith, and obedient to the Great Commission of Jesus Christ."
- We are evangelical. As our name indicates we are inflamed with the truth and power of the grace of God revealed in Jesus Christ. We believe that faith in Jesus Christ is the only hope of eternal salvation. We seek to be a biblically faithful and gospel-driven body of believers.
- We love the Bible. We are unashamedly committed to the Bible, believing the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be inerrant and infallible and our only rule for faith and practice.
- We are Confessional. We affirm the great truths of the historical orthodox Christian faith. Our officers affirm the theology of the Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms as accurate summaries of the main teachings of the Bible.
- We are Presbyterian. Presbyterian defines our form of government. We are governed by elders according to the New Testament and are connected to other churches within our denomination.
- We delight in knowing God through the "ordinary means of grace". The faithful preaching and teaching of God’s Word, the sacraments and prayer are the principle ways God blesses His people through his church by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We love to worship God. We gather each Sunday to actively participate in services that are regulated by the Word and which are full of the best songs of praise over the last two thousand years. Our church is committed to expository preaching as God delights to nourish us through his Word.
- We are passionate about the Great Commission. We share our faith through evangelism and missions, supporting many missionary families. We also participate and actively support a variety of ministries involved in local missions and gospel endeavor.
- We are a family. We are committed to one another. We believe in the biblical principle of the communion of the saints. As such we are deliberately not "program-driven" but intentionally seek to foster genuine community through Christian love, service and fellowship.
We believe the Bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit as the Word of God. Written without error in the original manuscripts as the revelation of God’s truth, it is inerrant, it is infallible, and it is authoritative and sufficient in all matters of faith and practice.
We believe in the Holy Trinity. The one true and living God exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
We believe every person possesses a fallen and sinful nature, who apart from the mercy and grace of God is unable to save himself from the wrath of God.
We believe salvation comes to sinners by the sovereignty of God, who chooses those whom He will save by His grace alone, rather than by any human merit.
We believe Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who by His perfect life and sacrificial death, atoned for the sins of all who trust Him alone for salvation.
We believe God is gracious and faithful to His people as individuals and as families in successive generations according to His Covenant promises.
We believe the Holy Spirit indwells God’s people, giving them strength and wisdom to trust and follow Jesus Christ.
We believe Jesus Christ will return bodily and visibly to judge all mankind and to receive His people unto Himself.
We believe all aspects of our lives must be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
We believe that the "ordinary means of grace," the preaching and teaching of God’s Word, the sacraments and prayer, are the principle ways God blesses His people through his church by the power of the Holy Spirit.
In addition to these beliefs, Grace PCA adheres to the documents contained in the Presbyterian Church of America constitution. Those documents are
- The Westminster Confession of Faith - click here
- The Book of Church Order - click here
We worship God. We gather each Sunday to actively participate in services that are regulated by the Word and which are full of the best songs of praise over the last two thousand years.
We fulfill the Great Commission. We share our faith through evangelism and missions, supporting many missionary families and local missions.
The websites listed below are recommended by Grace's Leadership
The PCA Ad Interim Committee on Human Sexuality - click here
The Nashville Statement - click here