"Alethia" is the New Testament word for "truth." We believe the truth of the gospel and seek to live it every day. Our vision is "To know Christ more and make him known." (Phil 3:7-11)
Here’s how we do this:
- Christ-Centered Worship: "That together with one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." Rom 15:6
- Word-Saturated Discipleship: "And what you heard from me, entrust to faithful people who will be able to teach others also." 2 Tim 2:2
- Grace-Based Fellowship: "It is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace." Heb 13:9
- Love-Driven Outreach: "Be imitators of God as dearly beloved children." Eph 5:1
Ways to get involved:
- Sunday mornings: Sunday school at 9:30 am and church at 10:45 am
- Wednesday nights: Join us for worship, fun, Bible teaching, and small group discussion from 6:30 to 7:40 pm.
- Outreach: We serve our community and church in a number of different ways including leading a chapel service at a nursing home.
- Fall retreats & summer mission trips : focusing on our walks with Christ and serving others in his Name
- Fun: monthly activities designed for fun & fellowship
For more information about our youth program, contact the church office.