For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Here’s how we do this:
- Christ-Centered Worship: "That together with one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." Rom 15:6
- Word-Saturated Discipleship: "And what you heard from me, entrust to faithful people who will be able to teach others also." 2 Tim 2:2
- Grace-Based Fellowship: "It is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace." Heb 13:9
- Love-Driven Outreach: "Be imitators of God as dearly beloved children." Eph 5:1
Ways to get involved:
- Sunday mornings: Sunday school at 9:30 am and church at 10:45 am
- Wednesday nights: Join us for worship, fun, Bible teaching, and small group discussion from 6:30 to 7:40 pm.
- Outreach: We serve our community and church in a number of different ways including leading a chapel service at a nursing home.
- Fall retreats & summer mission trips : focusing on our walks with Christ and serving others in his Name
- Fun: monthly activities designed for fun & fellowship
For more information about our youth program, contact the church office.